Friday, April 11, 2008

Sorry

I owe my blogees an apology for my failure to post a blog yesterday. It was prepared, I promise, but my router went absent without leave and my access to the net went with it. This was worsened by the fact that I had this checked a couple of days before when I was trying to discover why my new Mac Air, on which I am writing this blog, wouldn’t connect to the net.

Yes, isn’t life grand, a new router, recently checked, a new laptop, top of the line, and the whole bloody thing doesn’t bloody work. I am thrilled. When I rang my service provider for an urgent call out they told me that would cost me more, it being an emergency. I reminded them about my warranties for the new equipment, and the fact that they supposedly had checked this equipment all out just days ago. They told me they could come tomorrow, for a regular charge, was that OK?

You probably have all sorts of replies I could have used, but in the final analysis you need this stuff to work, so you swallow hard, tell them to go ahead, and find new service providers and guess what, they will be just the same.

I shall do my best to resume normal service tomorrow, or as soon as the connections all work again, by which time I shall be on my way to the USA from where I shall be attempting to keep my blogs flowing without interruption, but don’t bet too heavily on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment